5 Easy Steps...Below is a five-step process for renting our house. If you can't follow these instructions, you really need a vacation!
- Call or email us with the dates you want and any questions you have.
- We will confirm that the dates are available and the rate (too cheap).
- If you confirm that you want them, we will hold them aside for you for 5 business days pending receipt of a deposit (1/3 of rent). Personal checks are fine (Credit cards are for the big hotels). If you change your mind and don't want to send a deposit that's OK but an email letting us know will be appreciated by both us and the next person who wants those dates.
- You can download the rental agreement (click here for agreement), complete it, sign it and send it to us with your deposit. The balance plus a $350 housekeeping fee per week and $500 security deposit as well as the Aruba Tourist Tax of 12.5% of the rental fee and Environmental Levy of $3 per bedroom used per night are due 30 days before your arrival.
- When we receive the balance, we will put you in touch by phone and email with our house manager. She will make arrangements to meet you, and also she can make restaurant recommendations in advance of your arrival.
We are now accepting reservations for 2023 and 2024. Book as far in advance as possible, the ArubaHouse weeks fill up quickly!
Email us if you're interested!