Fun, Fun, Fun...Aruba is a caribbean paradise that doesn't forget the family. With a spectacular natural environment, great sports and entertainment Aruba offers an array of activities for every generation - parents and grandparents, teenagers and toddlers can enjoy the island's activities throughout the year.
These are some kid favorites:
- Beaches - So many great beaches with clean white sand for building sand castles! The water is clean and clear and fun is everywhere!
- Ostrich Farm - Yep, nothing like feeding birds that are taller than you... unforgettable! Seeing the huge eggs and babies is amazing too.
- Seashell Collecting - Hours of fun! The kids love finding flamingo tongues, bleeding teeth and sea urchins right across from ArubaHouse.
- Butterfly Farm - Kids love it! They can see the tiny little caterpillar eggs, caterpillars, chrysalis, and butterflies of every shape and color.
- Snorkeling - A great activity at any beach or on a snorkeling tour... this sea life is breathtaking! Baby Beach has the easiest snorkeling for younger kids, but there are great spots for kids of all ages.
- Scuba - Even kids can take Scuba lessons! There is SASY (Supplied Air Snorkeling for Youth) program for kids 6 and up as well as a scuba lessons in the shallow end of the pool for kids 8 to 11.
- Windsurfing - Easy to learn, a lifetime to master... some of the world's greatest windsurfers started as kids learning in Aruba! All of our children are learning to windsurf in the calm, shallow waters right down the street from ArubaHouse.
- Donkey Sanctuary - There are over a hundred donkeys at the Donkey Sanctuary. If you bring apples and carrots the kids will have fun feeding them too.
- Tennis - Fun! Aruba Tennis even has a Kids Package and Junior Program.
- Jet Ski, Parasail, & More - A jet ski ride can be great parent-child bonding time!
- Horseback Riding - Always fun! At Rancho Notorious children of six years and older can ride on their own. Helmets are mandatory for children under 15 years of age, and they provide the helmets.
- Jeep Tours - An Adventure for the whole family! We really enjoyed our jeep tour through the desert to the Natural Pool, Ostrich Farm and old gold mines. It's a bumpy ride so hold onto the little ones!
- Submarine Tours - Check out all the cool fish and never get wet! It's a great way for young children to see all the underwater landscape and gorgeous tropical fish.
- Natural Pool - The kids thought it was so cool the way the water splashed into the Natural Pool. It's slippery on the rocks so walk carefully.
- Sonesta Island - A fun filled day for everyone! The island has plenty of beach, a water sports center and nature trail that the kids love.
- Sightseeing - Plenty to see and do with children if they get tired of frolicking on the the beach!